Book a private tour for your friends, family, group, or company outing. Select your preferred time and day that works best for your schedule.
All our tours are led by University researchers who have completed our official Uncomfortable Oxford training programme. Our guides combine expert knowledge and performance, ensuring each tour is a fun and educational experience.
All of our tours can be booked privately for small groups (up to 8 participants) and large groups (up to 20 participants).
We believe in promoting equality and ensuring that all our services are fair and sensitive to the needs of all participants. Our guides undertake rigorous accessibility training and are ready to adapt content and itineraries as needed to accommodate participants of all abilities.
- All tours are wheelchair accessible, but please note some mildly uneven pavement and crowding in the city centre, especially on weekends.
- Service animals are welcome on all tours.
- Caregivers and accessibility aids are welcome to attend tours for free, with no need to register.
- The total distance walked during each tour is less than one mile. Each tour includes moments for sitting/leaning against walls, and toilets are available at certain points along the routes.
- We do not usually use amplifying audio equipment, but can arrange to do this upon request and with advance notice. Please inform your guide if any visual or hearing accommodations are needed and they will keep this in mind throughout the tour.
Please let us know of any accessibility requirements when you book.
Read our full accessibility policy.
Private group bookings can be cancelled for a full refund up to 72 hours or 3 working days before the scheduled tour time. After this, refunds or rescheduling will be provided at the discretion of the company and cancellations will forfeit the booking fee in full.
Duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins | Age: 12+ | Price: £80.00–£140.00