Step into the shadows of history and embark on an uncomfortable ghost tour as we explore the eerie and profound tales of hauntings that have transcended time. This tour was researched and designed by two historians who study the history of hauntings and ghost stories.
Our Haunted Oxford tour delves into stories of the supernatural, revealing the unsettling moments of the past and the reasons why they continue to haunt the present. This unique tour examines haunting through the echoes of gender disparities, oppression, violence, social division, and the powerful grip of memory.
Tour lasts 1.5 hours and runs in all weather so please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible, but please note some uneven cobblestones in the historic city centre.
- Expect reduced visibility and low lighting due to the time of day.
- Service animals and caregivers welcome, caregivers attend free of charge.
- Distance walked is less than one mile.
- There are moments for sitting/leaning against walls throughout this tour, and toilets are available midway.
- We do not have microphones or other amplifying audio equipment but strive to accommodate diverse needs to the best of our ability. Please let us know of any accommodations required when you register.
Tickets can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 24 hours before the start of the scheduled tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 mins | Age: 12+ | Tickets: from £5.00